Garden Tie-Backs



Ok, so it's been ages.....Time just seems to pass by so quickly and here it is nearly six months since my last post.  This time I shall learn my lesson and not promise to post more regularly, although I really do hope that I do!

The good news is, that at least I'm here with a lovely new free pattern for you all.  Some pretty tie-backs that I made for our garden room


The pattern can be found here: Garden Tie Backs

It's written with English crochet directions but I included information about American terms so that you will be able to translate.

Any problems with the pattern, please do let me know...

Comments

  1. Those are so pretty! Very original! Thanks for the pattern.
    http://minivanlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!! Tanks for sharing the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous tie backs, they looks sooo delicate, jsut right for a garden room and such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely--and just what I've been looking for for my guest bedroom curtains. Thank you for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. It's cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project, thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really pretty! I'll have to make some when I make new curtains for my living room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I would love to link to this pattern if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fresh and lovely, thanks!
    -Perry-

    ReplyDelete
  10. curtain tie-backs

    ReplyDelete
  11. curtain tie-backs

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I hope I can translate this to the Swedish language.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love these! My friend Susan shared them with me! Thanks for the pattern! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sandra. I love both of your tie back patters! I would love to share them at Tangled Happy next week. So happy to see you there. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you thank you for the delightful tie-backs. Just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the pattern, its very pretty :) hope to make it soon! - Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandra, thank you so much for sharing sucha a beauty. It's a very delicate woerk. I'll be adding you to my favorite bloggers. Whant to wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

    Angélica
    www.becodaangel-artesmanuais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete